Before you ask please READ THIS

Follow-up re: ACTIVE MENU SECTION ON 1pgr w' sticky-menu

in Rife Posts: 30
Have a look at d2.reelists.co - I have the menu link sections working now because I've added a lot of space, but it's not ideal.

Really need to have section recognition for top of page, instead of anywhere on page, to get the desired layout.

Any updates?

Comments

• AirAir
    edited September 2018 Posts: 10,970
    Hey Morgan!

I wanted to write to you today, as yesterday I have implemented the better algorithm for selecting active section :-) But you were faster :-)

I have a few more things to do before releasing the update.
    If everything goes according to plan, on Monday we will be testing new update on our demo installations, and on Tuesday we will release the update.

So hold on few more days :-)

PS. Your site is getting to look really professional!

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hey, great to hear, thanks re site!

No worries re: time, keep me posted!
  • AirAir
    Hey Morgan :-)

I just wanted to let you know that corrected one-page navigation is now available in update 2.0.0.

With kind regards.
  • edited October 2018 Posts: 30
    I can't see a theme update, have updated extension to 1.4.4, what do I need to do?

EDIT: Just downloaded updated theme - YOU ROCK - Thank you!
    FYI - no update showing in Wordpress for theme.
    Post edited by m0rg5 on
  • AirAir
    Hey Morgan :-)

Strange, that you didn't see it cause I have seen a lot of people have downloaded auto-update.

I suspect something fails on checking for new version, maybe because JSON file is not placed od WordPress.org server.

I believe it can be something specific to your server setup, however, I will be only able to debug something like this on your installation.

Would you like to help me with this?

If yes, could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP. Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password