Before you ask please READ THIS

Size of Single Album

in Rife Posts: 22
Hi Air.

Appreciate you can advise on how to fix the issues as shown. Many thanks.

Patterns
Carousel Effect

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

If you disable title bar for these albums they will take more space.

Albums are designed this way, that either slider or scroller would be fully visible on the page load.

So when there is a title bar, there is less space, that slider can take.

To be honest I don't know how you have added this title bar there, as single albums don't have title bar option :-)

With kind regards.
    HI Air.

I see. Thanks for your explanation.

The action was taken:
    1. Patterns Album: Changed settings of Show Media In from Slider to "Bricks" (Which I prefer this way)

2. Carousel Effect Album: It still did not show in full, after I disabled the title bar. Please check at HERE

To be honest I don't know how you have added this title bar there, as single albums don't have title bar option :-)

<---- Air, I went to Appearance - Customiser - Album Setting - Single Album - Title Bar - Title: Enabled or Disabled (hehehe....)
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)
    Affdots said: <---- Air, I went to Appearance - Customiser - Album Setting - Single Album - Title Bar - Title: Enabled or Disabled (hehehe....)
    Yes, sorry. I was checking in Rife Free, that doesn't have these options. My bad :-)
    Affdots said: 2. Carousel Effect Album: It still did not show in full, after I disabled the title bar. Please check at HERE
    You have to make slider go under the header.
    Edit album and go to Album details → Header → Hide content under the header → Yes, hide the content.

With kind regards.
    Cool. Done it perfectly. Thanks, Air. :wink: