Before you ask please READ THIS

Applying Skyfashion Shortcodes

edited December 2012 in Skyfashion Posts: 2
Hi - I am trying to add shortcodes (Accordion) 4 a page but it does not work at all and I cannot find a post or anything in the documentation about it. That's what I am doing: Skyfashion shortcodes > Accordion > Accordion > Type in title and content > click on Insert code in editor and nothing happens. When I am saving the page like this the shortcode section is deleted. Where/how do I get the code? Thanx in advance - Frank

Comments

• Hi,
    what version of our theme do you have?

It was problem like these in version 1.5 and below, but we have fixed it already.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • Looks like it doesn't work anymore, Miłosz. I'm having the same problem. We updated to the new version of Wordpress recently.
  • I'm having the same issue. Running Skyfashion 1.6 on WP 3.5
    Can you give us a list of the shortcodes for manual insertion until this issue is fixed?
  • Hi,
    I will check it.

Give me a second and I will prepare shortcode for you.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • Some seconds last more than a hundred years ,)
  • Hi!
    I have the same problem as you do :( I need to fix it before I will be able to send you code.
  • Please give us an update on your progress, Miłosz. Thank you.
  • With all respect, your replies are not satisfactory. Please understand that we all have our deadlines, and your support is supposed to help somehow in the matter of days, not weeks. Moreover, moving feedback from Themeforest to this forum is a clever idea to get rid of the negative feedback, but I don't think it is fair, as long as you new customers are unable to see the amount of problems you have with this theme and no desire from your side to deal with them.
    Please don't get me wrong, this theme is great in general, but we just want it not to be ruined by the lack of support. And if you promise to do something (to correct existing essential bugs), we just want you to give us a timescale and stick to it. That is, "It will take me a week to do it" instead of "Give me a second".
  • Hi all!
    I finally make it work for me.

Sorry for delay, but we don't work during the Christmas holidays (today is not working day in Poland). As I told you before, I had to fix it before I was able to send you codes.

Thanks for your patience.

Before we release new update, here is our template with fixed this issue:
    zip
    zip
    skyfashion.zip
    2M
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 14

Hi!

I upload this files to my server and all goes down... This is the error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function phprequire_once() in /home/ldes/public_html/wp-content/themes/skyfashion/functions.php on line 1

I upload the older version in my server but don't run...

Solved!

I had to delete the theme folder and reinstall.

PD: I have the same problem with the shortcodes and this update don't run good in my server

Post edited by Pixelade on
    I'm having the same issue. Running Skyfashion 1.6 on WP 3.5
    Can you give us a list of the shortcodes for manual insertion until this issue is fixed?
    quickly please
    thanks
  • I have the latest version of the theme. I click to insert the shortcode and nothing happens. Please supply us with the shortcodes, I need buttons! Thanks
  • Hi!
    Thanks for information.
    I will check it right now.
  • Hi again.
    What browser do you use? It it happen in all browsers?
  • For this moment, please this is button shortcode:
    [button text_color="#484848" background_color="#f3f3f3" url="http://"]Button 2[/button]
  • I have tried it in safari and chrome and neither have worked. But thanks for the shortcodes, I will use these for now.

Hayley
  • Hi,
    I reinstall theme that I upload above in hharland123 server and it works with no problem.

To make it right you need to change theme for some other, then delete Skyfashion theme and reupload it again.
  • Will you please provide a complete list of short codes like all of us have been asking for? Why are you skirting the request?
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 0
    Hi,
    I fixed it on your server (and sent you an email).

Instead of shortcodes list it was better to fix a problem, because, when we add shortcodes in future you will know about it.

Best,
    Miłosz
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Hi !
    I just can´t get it to work with shortcodes and Skyfashion...
    I erased the old version and installed the version above.
    But still doesn´t work, what do I do wrong ?
    The site are on
    http://moinredning.com
    Password to see the site is happy
  • Hi there,

I can't get the insert shortcode button to work with Airlock 1.7. I press the button and nothing is inserted into the editor. I've recently upgraded to Wordpress version 3.5.1. I tried it in Chrome as well as firefox.

I would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Thanks!

nj
  • Hi,
    can you send me your user name and password at support@apollo13.eu?

Best,
    Miłosz
  • AirAir
    edited February 2013 Posts: 10,970
    Hellonova
    You are posting in wrong category ;-) Anyway Airlock theme works flawless up to wordpress 3.3 also 3.4 looks ok.

http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/663#Comment_663 Here you have list of all shortcodes.

EDIT!!!
    Here you have topic with fix for WP 3.5 http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/892/airlock-support-for-wordpres-3.5.x

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Hi Miloz

My shortcode screen is coming up but when I try to insert an image the "Upload image" button does nothing. I do this on the following place:
    Typography->Image with lightbox

I tried it on Google Chrome and on Internet explorer but nothing happens still.

I am using WP 3.5.1 and Skyfashion 1.8

Please help.

Thanks
  • Hi,
    thanks a lot for information. This is bug in our template. For now you need to paste there url image to your image from media library.

I will let you know as soon as we will fix it.
    Sorry for inconvenient.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • ok thanks. will try that