Before you ask please READ THIS

Portfolio images blurred

edited July 2013 in Airlock Posts: 16
Hi,
I am trying to upload new images but no matter what way I adjust them in Photoshop, save for web etc. They images are not sharp.

Please help.

Comments

This issue is in the portfolio section
  • AirAir
    Hello

Could you show link to page with issue?

With regards.
    Hi,

Here is one example.

http://www.notwilliam.co.uk/?portfolio=should-i-phone-app

The others that are live are fine. It's just the new work I wish to put up that is looking slightly blurred.

Done different sizes save as Jpeg, png etc just doesn't seem to change it.

thanks
  • AirAir
    Hello

I see that your uploaded image http://www.notwilliam.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/App-3.jpg is 500x600 while in layout it is displayed as 640x768, so there is no way it won't be blurred:-)
    Upload bigger ones:-)

With regards.
    Thanks for this. Can you advise on what size I should work to or what the portfolio image size is. Finding it difficult to nail down a consistent size. I stick to 640 wide and it blows up real big then on others it goes small even though I saved the image at 640 wide. Confused by it all.

What am i doing wrong? or what should i be doing?

Thanks again
  • AirAir
    notwilliam said: Can you advise on what size I should work to or what the portfolio image size is.
    I gave you that :-) 640px wide your images should be. That is available space in layout:-) In this case you clearly uploaded narrower one, so just upload wider image and everything should be fine:-) I think you are doing everything right, it was just some small mistake:-)

With regards.
    Thank you very much