Before you ask please READ THIS

problem with installing the theme

edited December 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 13
Hi,
I set up a wordrpess site and I m trying to install Skyfashion theme but I keep getting this response from Wordpress ''Warning - /home/pyramidenoir/public_html/wp-content/themes/skyfashion/user is not writable.''
I tried to install the them via Wordpress and FTP and I got the same result.
I contacted GoDaddy which is my hosting company and told me that ''there is not a file or directory in my hosting account named /public_html/wp-content/themes/skyfashion/user."
Can you please help me with this, I really dont know what to do.
Thanks,
Yannis

Comments

Hi,

Please open this path /public_html/wp-content/themes/skyfashion and create dir /user.

It should help
  • Great, that's fixed.
    I m also trying to sort out how the social icons feature works. I mean, I just want only 3 of them to show up, but right now there are all showing. How can i fix this>? Thanks
  • actually there is this text showing next to each icon in my dashboard:

Warning: Illegal string offset \'behance\' in /home/pyramidenoir/public_html/wp-content/themes/Skyfashion/skyfashion/advance/apollo13.php on line 614
  • I am also having problems with the tags. I m adding some of them to a blogpost but whan its published there are not showing up. The only thing that's there is ''TAGS: UNCATEGORIZED''. Can you please help?
    Hi,

We are working on new release of Skyfashion theme with fixed problems which you described. We will release it till tuesday.

Sorry for this problems and please give us a time for this release.

Kind regards
  • edited December 2013 Posts: 13
    Hi,
    Thanks for getting back to me. Will the 'fixed problems' version provide solution for the sorting of Portfolio items in two different portofolio types, which is my most important issue for me now? Sorry for being too persistent here, but I need to catch up in time since I m delivering a project in 3 days and to be honest, I wasnt expecting that I will have to deal with so many bugs issues in such a sort time. I really hope you ll have it released by Tuesday.
    Cheers,
    Yannis
    Post edited by henry_fool on
  • Hey,
    It's Tuesday and still no news from you. Any update? Please, guys, this is really important, some of us are counting on this website in order to deliver business projects! At least tell me when you will be able to release this new version so I can create two different portfolios!
    Hi Henry,

At the top there was an notice about my situation - i had lost my laptop for about 4 days because of my hard disk damage. Im really sorry for this dealay. Today im startin to work ont his release. It will be ready monday (because of weekend) but i will try to send it over email or other medium to you on weekend (before it will be available on envato market).

Kind regards
  • Hi Argone,
    Thank you for getting back to me. Sorry, I didn't notice the announcement. Apologies for being persistent, i m struggling to catch up with deadlines before Christmas and its quite hectic. Could you please confirm that you have also read and taken into account all of my postings (especially the one with the portfolio issue). I am pasting it here, just in case you missed it
    "...the system doesn't give me the chance to sort my portfolio items in the appropriate portfolio page! Why is this happening? And why does this occur only with the medium size portfolio and not with the big one?"

"One more bug spotted. When I try to change fonts it returns a 404 error."

Thank you in advance. I really hope you ll get this sorted by Monday.

Thanks,
    Henry Fool
    Yes Henry :) i took all of your msgs on forum.

I will catch you till monday.

Kind regards
  • Did you see my direct message? Please let me know if you have any update, its almost Christmas and the problem remains.. I m wondering, am I the only one dealing with these issues?
  • Still no news? Nothing!? This is getting really annoying
    Hi

I sent you a priv msg.

Kind regards
  • Hi,
    Can you please direct me to the location in the css where I can edit in order to change the font of the body? From what I see, now it's Merriweather font but I cannot change it from the dashboard settings since it keeps returning an error ("NOTICE: TRYING TO GET PROPERTY OF NON-OBJECT IN /HOME/PYRAMIDENOIR/PUBLIC_HTML/WP-INCLUDES/POST-TEMPLATE.PHP ON LINE 29") Please help me, this is really important!
    Thank you in advance,
    H
    Hi,

Best and fast result you can add your code (for example CSS imports of google font) with this plugin http://wordpress.org/plugins/my-custom-css/. Then change font of body.

for example (font EXO 2):
    @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Exo+2);
    body {font-family: 'Exo 2', sans-serif;}