Before you ask please READ THIS

Layer Slider Import Issue

edited May 2014 in Fame Posts: 5
Hi, the Fame theme is running fine and I am now following the instructions to upload the layer sliders and nothing is happening when I click import. I am uploading the demo slider file as instructed and the page just refreshed and no slider is uploaded.

Comments

• AirAir
    edited May 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Try this video tutorial Proper part starts at 0:59

Are you making everything like there? If yes, then I will ask Daniel to give it a try:-)

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hi , got it to upload. Is there anyway to get the full width slider with the food images? I recall this came with the original theme download file but may have been removed in the update. It was titled #1-Full-Width-Demo-Slider.

I am migrating to a different host, thats why I am going through this process.
    Thanks
    Hello Matt

Question: so you have a slider that you want to put on the website and stretch it to the full width?
    Please write more about it because im not sure what you mean ;)

All the Best
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
    In the original download of the theme there was a slider that came with it called "Full Width Demo Slider" that looked like the attached. I liked the animation effects of the layers in this slider. When I uploaded the update for the theme it looks like this particular slider was removed? I also don't see it on the theme preview anymore. I was hoping to install this slider. thanks.
    Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 4.09.34 AM.png
    2560 x 1014 - 706K
    Download this sample data from the attachment and add to the layer slider.
    This should be the slider that you wanted ;)

All the Best
    Daniel
    zip
    zip
    v5.zip
    3M
    Lead Graphic Designer
    That's it. Thanks for the help. All set now.