edited June 2014 in Superior Posts: 27
Hy,

On mobile I can see good logo.
Check my website on mobile please and help me: http://gethappyjuice.com

I wait answer,
Jonny

Comments

• AirAir
    moris919 said: On mobile I can see good logo.
    That is good:-)

Hello

I understand it is to small in your opinion. How big you would like to see, then I will prepare custom CSS for you. You can try this

@media only screen and (max-width: 460px) {
    #logo img{
    width: 130px;
    }
    }
    With regards.
    my problem is in bar that go down when I scrolldown. Logo when I scrolldown lose size, have a small width and big height. dont respect my ratio.

You understand?
  • AirAir
    There is such style:

header.fixed #logo img {
    max-height: 50px;
    }
    You can overwrite if you need. However it is made like this, so it will take as small space as possible, cause space is important in mobile.

With regards.
    still here error. Please check website on smartphone to see the error. I need to fix it.
    Thx
  • AirAir
    Then in above CSS add also width: 50px or other until you will get desired result.

With regards.
    moris919 said: I need to fix it.
    I though you came here to chat with me ;-)
    Error is still there. Check atachement. Check on iphone. I tryed but I need your help. Thx
    photo.PNG
    640 x 960 - 332K
  • AirAir
    I have just tested your main logo on my site and when you don't set logo in Logo image for HIGH DPI screen it looks better, probably cause you set there logo images in different proportions. Clear field I mentioned above and it should be better.

With regards.
    perfect. thx