Before you ask please READ THIS

Yoast SEO Plugin

in Adamant Posts: 12
Hi there - for some reason when I enable Yoast SEO plugin, the theme stops saving any new changes that I make. I read some other comments that people were having trouble with the compatibility with Visual Composer and Yoast - do you have a recommended solution for a way to use an SEO plugin that works with the theme?

Also - is there a place I can add a Google Analytics code?

Thank you.

Comments

jdansky said: Also - is there a place I can add a Google Analytics code?
    place it before closing tag '' in footer.php file
    jdansky said: do you have a recommended solution for a way to use an SEO plugin that works with the theme?
    I struggled with this issue for a long time, this conflict was very annoying and i got rid of it after switching my server into new php version, so I'm running 5.6.8 now, and this conflict vanished.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Sorry I'm still a bit confused.. do I need to do something on my end to also switch php versions? I want to be able to use an SEO plugin, preferably Yoast, but whenever I activate it it seems to stop visual composer from working.

Thanks.
    Hi
    All I'm trying to say is: after hours and hours of browsing numerous forum threads, trying to debug it on my own (by looking inside the code of those plugins) I've end up with one solution: upgrade the server.
    Can You tell me what php version You have installed on your server?
    All the Best.
    Oh I understand. How would i find out which php version I have installed?
    Simply ask the person who manages your server.
    All the Best.
    Okay, I will look into this. Also, when I try to use the front end editor, no green edit boxes appear. I can see everything for the most part (although the menu/header looks a little weird), but there's no button to click to edit the elements.