Before you ask please READ THIS

Shield Animation and Transparant Navigation Bar

Good morning!

I recently purchased the Chillout theme and loaded the dummy content, yet I am having trouble getting the top navigation to look/work like the theme demo. Right now the logo shield animates when I scroll down, but doesn't reset to the original length when I go back to the top of the page.

In addition, I would love to have a white menu bar with some space along the top (just like in the Chillout theme demo), but right now mine is transparent. I can't seem to find the right settings to fix these issues...any help would be so appreciated! Thanks in advance!

link to site: www.austincarmuseum.org

Comments

Hello!
    At the moment I'm writing there is 'Foundry' theme installed on your website - so I just can't check the issue report (logo's shield).
    laagoodman said: I would love to have a white menu bar with some space along the top
    Go to Chillout Options >> Layout >> Header and set 'Backgroud color' to color You want and set 'Header opacity on hover' to 100.
    As for space around Navigation Menu: go to Chillout Options >> Layout >> Navigation menu and use 'Menu padding' parameter.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hello, i've the same problem, http://radicando.jarvit.com i already tried this solutions and did not work. the problem seems to be the user.css file it is not rewritten.
    I've added an user.css manually it now work apparently but i can't do any changes in the CMS, even to add social bar. The system still not modify the user.css file.
    Hello,
    please start new topic, and provide me (via private message) login credentials and FTP access credentials.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.