Before you ask please READ THIS

CSS Problem with Safari

in Fame Posts: 14
I would like to report two bug with browser Safari.
When hover in header cart icon, icon shift to right. The problem is in this CSS code on line 1198 in file fame/css/woocommerce.css:
.thumb-space .sec-img, .woocommerce-page div.product div.thumbnails a, .wc-header-cart .header-cart-inside, .wc-header-cart .cart-link, .wc-header-cart .cart-link i, .wc-header-cart .cart-link span.cart-info, .woocommerce-page a.button, .woocommerce-page button.button, .woocommerce-page input.button, .woocommerce-page ul.product_list_widget li img, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product, .thumb-space .wl_button, .thumb-space .add_to_cart_button, .thumb-space .added_to_cart, .woocommerce-page #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a{ -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; transition: all 0.3s ease; }
If disable -webkit-transition problem is solved, but I can not override the property.

Another problem is fixed-header. In safari is not shown in max-width: 1080px but in full-width content.
How can I fix this bug ?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

What version of safari. Can you post link to your site so I could check there?
    robysan83ct said: If disable -webkit-transition problem is solved, but I can not override the property.
    With what you would like to overwrite it?

Screen shots would be help full too, even better if you can recreate same issue on our demo.

With kind regards.
  • I have this problem with our demo also http://fame.apollo13.kinsta.com/

• My version of Safari 5.1.7.

I have this problem with our demo also http://fame.apollo13.kinsta.com/

In Safari your demo is shown differently (for example title is shown on left without seperator)
    Immagine.png
    1366 x 604 - 272K
  • AirAir
    I thought so that you will jump out with some damn old Safari version ;-) Theme does not support such old version.
    This browser has more then 5 years I suppose, and lack support for many of current web techniques.

Do you test it on Windows or you have some old Mac there to be able to still have such old version of Safari? :-)

With kind regards.
  • Sorry, problem is my Safari version. However with old version theme work admirably ;-)

Regards