Before you ask please READ THIS

My video background does not full stretch when it is on the fullscreen

in Thirteen Posts: 6
As you can see on my attach file ,It doesn't play as the full width.I have tried to adjusted on the page the be full screen and turned off the side bar already.
Another thing is that when i want to go to other pages the loading screen appear eternally and i cannot click any things yet.:(

please help me out.
Sarut J.
Screen Shot 2559-05-25 at 12.41.14 AM.png
2560 x 1600 - 4M
Screen Shot 2559-05-25 at 12.43.06 AM.png
2560 x 1600 - 677K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

I have asked you before to put separate questions in separate topics. Please don't ignore it.

I have been on your site, and it stretches fine for me. On what browser/device do you have problems?
    Sarut said: Another thing is that when i want to go to other pages the loading screen appear eternally
    You have JavaScript error cause of minifcation or some other plugins, so please deactivate AJAX mode in this case http://apollo13.eu/docs/thirteen/#!/ajax_settings

With kind regards.
    I am using Safari and GoogleChrome on my Macbook,Both have the same result.
  • AirAir
    On firefox it works fine, but I can sometimes recreate it on Chrome on your site.

However when I test it on my installation it works fine.

Maybe this happens cause of minification that you have done. Or maybe problems are with settings of row? Here you can see my settings:

With kind regards.
    ss-2016-05-25_14-04-38.png
    716 x 907 - 45K
    Hi There. I have disabled minification on my cache plugin.The problem still persist.
    For the video background ,I use my own video background plugin in order to use row separator but row separator is not work well too.
    Screen Shot 2559-05-25 at 8.36.09 PM.png
    2406 x 1332 - 3M
  • AirAir
    edited May 2016 Posts: 10,970
    Maybe that is the problem. Cause I assume, that video now works fine, right?

Try adding such custom CSS, when you are not using your plugin:

.home .formatter {
    padding: 0px;
    }
    It will disable some padding but only on home page.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    After i put your css on the home page , it shows almost the same as the video screenshot.
    here video :http://sendvid.com/2m6ctfct
  • Ok, but separator looks good now, right?:-)

Have you switched to default video background for visual composer, or still using your custom plugin?

With kind regards.