Before you ask please READ THIS

Issue with Revolution Slider

Hi

Hope you guys can help. The revolution slider on my homepage has a vimeo video attached to it. I set it to start at a certain point of the video. It was working perfectly initially, but now it had a black background before the video plays. At time it become glitchy and flashes text over the video when it's not supposed to. Hopefully it's just the plugin that requires updating.

It is also asking me to update the plugin and activate it. I've gone to themeforest under my downloads and it doesn't appear there for me to access the licence code to register and update it.

Comments

Hi,
    could you please provide your website url so we could see this glitch?
    mfataccioli said: It is also asking me to update the plugin and activate it.
    You will get new versions in next Starter update. If the glitch turn to be fixed with new version we can send you the latest version.
    For now - please provide url of your website.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • www.santinicreative.com
    Hello

First of all change your slider background color to light grey here: http://nimb.ws/eypENH
    It should fix the problem with black background.

About your other issue, we dont see any glitches. Please use any other browser to confirm the problem and let us know which browser you are using.

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer