Before you ask please READ THIS

Main menu button - position and visibility

Hello,
My kids designed the photography website for me. At this point they told me that they did all they could and left me with few issues I need to resolve myself.
I wonder if you could help me.
The first issue - the home page with a slider has black and white lines on top, and the menu button is hardly visible (it is very small and on top, to the right from the center). You can't see the Menu button on any other pages of the website. The idea was to be able to switch between "X" (close) and the menu button, where they should be in the same spot (top right). Similar to this website: http://hendrikkerstens.com/

And here is the link to my website:
milakapustina.com

Per your advise, I will send other questions in the separate topic

Thank you!

Lyudmila

Comments

Hi Lyudmila!
    As for the white bar - this is a 75 px top padding set in first row of content. Just remove this padding - please look at the screenshot.
    As for the black bar - what exactly you want to change:
    - make menu icon bigger? change the color to more visible?
    mashakit said: The idea was to be able to switch between "X" (close) and the menu button, where they should be in the same spot (top right)
    It's not working like this with our theme.

mashakit said: You can't see the Menu button on any other pages of the website.
    Nope, the menu button is always present, but barely visible.
    You handle the header in two places.
    First Customizer and edit panel of particular page (below the editor you have a section with tabs that allows you to apply changes within this particular page).
    scr.png
    849 x 665 - 42K
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • I managed to get rid of the white padding on the top bar but only in desktop view. it still appears in mobile view and i don't know how to get rid of it. I couldnt make out the screenshot you sent very well, but I set the padding to nothing, and it still didn't work (though it did go away in desktop view).
    As for the menu, how do i set it to be white and bigger on all of the pages? Where do i go for that? Surely I dont have to do it for each individual page? (I dont even know where the option for that would be)
    And also the black bar on the homepage: how do I set it to be transparent so you see the photo underneath and just the white menu simple floating on top of it?

Thank you!
    Hi
    mashakit said: it still appears in mobile view and i don't know how to get rid of it
    can't confirm. don't see any white bar in mobile view.
    mashakit said: As for the menu, how do i set it to be white and bigger on all of the pages? Where do i go for that? Surely I dont have to do it for each individual page?
    please become familiar with http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/header_menu and go to Customizing >> Header settings >> Type, variant, background
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.