Before you ask please READ THIS

Header background colour and disappearing logo - fatmoon sierrra

Logo won't show up tried all the other forum tips

Also header doesn't respond to changes - looked through forum, reviewed potential solutions including dumping the user.css file from ftp

I like buying things that work... this theme has a lot of issues and the documentation is pretty poor

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    Solgood said:
    Also header doesn't respond to changes - looked through forum, reviewed potential solutions including dumping the user.css file from ftp
    1. Seems possible that both issues are connected. Could you send link to your site so I could see what could be the issue?
    2. Do you have any cache plugins installed?
    3. Have you check if changes show up for not logged in user(no admin)?
    Solgood said: documentation is pretty poor
    Could you point out what we could improve in your opinion in documentation?
    Solgood said: I like buying things that work... this theme has a lot of issues
    I understand your point of view, however from my experience it is usually not theme issue, when our users face such problems. As there are thousands of possible server configuration + number of plugins that user can have installed there is very real chance that something can go wrong.
    And this is what we do on forum - we help solve such issues, and if possible we add protections for such situations in theme.

Hope you will give me a chance ;-)

With kind regards.