Before you ask please READ THIS

Change Works slug to Portfolio

Hi, I changed the slug on the works page to portfolio, which seemed to work out ok, but in doing so, I have a constant error message on the admin page of the site that says that it could cause issues. Is there somewhere in the theme I can change this to Portfolio?

I saw on a separate post this was possible in the Chillout theme, so wondered if you used the same type of setting for the Fatmoon one.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    chillwiddastill said: changed the slug on the works page to portfolio, which seemed to work out ok, but in doing so, I have a constant error message on the admin page of the site that says that it could cause issues.
    It means that somewhere you have also page, post with slug 'portfolio' and now they are in possible conflict. Even if this page/post is in trash.

You should have unique slugs. However if you don't see any 404 errors while going to your single works, then you should be fine and you can ignore it.

With kind regards.
  • Ok thanks, I shall put it back to Portfolio then and check the trash. Thanks