Before you ask please READ THIS

Support - Fatmoon Not Updating Changes on Pages

Hello Team ~ My Fatmoon Theme is not updating changes I'm making on the pages. This is a recent issue. Is there a bug in the current version, and do I need to update?

When I make a text change on a page/text block - when I hit save....nothing happens. It actually doesn't even compute. I can add new sections, move stuff around, but can't change the content.

PLEASE HELP!!! I'm in the midst of a website launch.

Cheers, Phoenix

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

It sounds like either cache plugin issues- do you have any?
    Or it could be JavaScript error from some plugin.

PhoenixMuranetz said: when I hit save....nothing happens. It actually doesn't even compute.
    So after save, when page reloads, it loads old content in editing area?

With kind regards.
  • Hi there,

Actually I am having the same problem, I am using the Charlotte theme and I've started to change basic stuff like logo, color, social media, etc... but when I go online the changes don't show up or just some of then and when I reload the page, the changes are not there like the demo logo or the social media icons suddenly are different....

Could you please help me? because I just bought it to create a new website for the client and I need to have a good template.

Thanks!

María
  • AirAir
    MariaCajo said: Actually I am having the same problem
    I think You have different problem, you just have demo with different header variant color. See this answer http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/19373/#Comment_19373

With kind regards.
  • Ok- I've tried the theme on two different sites & I can't even save any edits (text etc). Can someone please help with looking into this - I've purchased two licences and both aren't working.