Before you ask please READ THIS

Switching from mobile site to full site and setting full site for tablets...

edited March 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 11
Hi.
It' is possible to have a feature who detects the device and made possible a choice between full version and mobile version?
I' d like if it would be possible since the home page to view a default mobile version form smartphone devices and full version for tablets with the possibility to switch from mobile to full.
Thank you.

Comments

• AirAir
    What? Is it 2008 or what?:-)

Forgive surprised reaction but there is no mobile version or full version. It is responsive design - it delivers same content to every device with altered layout to fit current device(screen size). I can assure you that almost no one would benefit from such switch when we have responsive design.

I encourage you to read some about responsive design.

So answer: no there is no such possibility.
    agenzia99 said: I' d like if it would be possible since the home page to view a default mobile version form smartphone devices and full version for tablets with the possibility to switch from mobile to full.
    On most tablets(maybe not on smaller ones) you get almost same layout look like on desktop computers. On my iPad retina it works that anyway :-)

Hello and with regards:-)
    Thank you.
    On my Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 works mobile version...that's the problem...
  • AirAir
    Please show screen shot how does it look. Also please tell me how big is your tablet(I don't know if they provide them in different sizes)?

With regards.