Before you ask please READ THIS

Upgrade to 1.4.1 breaks my site

edited March 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 15
Can I get a list of individual files that are upgraded because doing a manual update breaks my site.
The home page is gone and the navigation dropdown doesn't work.
I just updated the front-page.php so I could use the Yoast SEO plugin.

How do I move forward?

Thank you for your help.
Carlos

Comments

• AirAir
    No one has such list, so not:-|

Remember to follow update instructions http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/installation_update_update_theme mainly thing in yellow border.

Also if you have any custom CSS, then delete it temporary.
    If you use child theme, and you have added there changes also delete them temporary.

Good luck, good night, with regards.
    Close. Got it to show up but one thing is off.
    On the homepage I have a slideshow with thumbnails. the thumbnails are not showing up.
    All the settings are enabled but they don't show up. I even see them in firebug but not visible.
    Do you know what could cause this?
    Thank you,
    Carlos
  • AirAir
    cawiji said: Close. Got it to show up but one thing is off.
    What were interfering ?
    cawiji said: All the settings are enabled but they don't show up. I even see them in firebug but not visible.
    Do you know what could cause this?
    Live link please.

With regards.
    pembrokestudios.com
  • AirAir
    I can see that you have tons of modifications, and that thumbs land in wrong place, that is why are not on surface. I can't however find why in your case it is wrong.

I have tested on clean install and it works OK. So as I said before:
    - remove all your modifications from child theme(mainly all additional files that are NOT in clean child theme),
    - make full update of Spaceship to newest version,
    - remove cache plugins.

Then check if it shows up as it should and start adding back your modification and other things. Then we will be wiser what is causing it.

With regards.