I have problems. I uploaded the file via ftp and I get this error message:

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE)

Please I need urgent help.

Thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there.

Everyone needs urgent help ;-)

I don't know what kind of error is that but google turned me here http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=19043fff689eff09&hl=en and it seems not related to Airlock itself.

Try to upload theme via wordpress theme installer, maybe you will have more luck http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Themes#Adding_New_Themes_using_the_Administration_Panel

With regards.

I have also gone through wordpress installer and is no different. Not only the google browser. Firefox does not repond either.
    Even I have to delete the folder airlock to get back access to the administration of wordpress.

Thanks
  • AirAir
    Did you tried installing any other themes?
    Yes, I have installed two separate issues and have not had any problems
  • AirAir
    Please don't install any more issues, or your wordpress will break. Install themes ;-)

If you like send me via private msg your FTP login data, and I will check myself.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    I had no problem at all with uploading theme.
    Go activate it and report back.
    I used WinSCP for upload.

With regards.
    The problem was not uploading the file. The problem is in the activation of the topic.

Regards
  • AirAir
    I'm confused now. What do you want eyusa? When do you get error? Is it still error 324 which is not related to wordpress at all? Give as much details as you can, attach image, etc.

With regards.
    From the beginning I get the error 324 when I activate the theme airlock. Not so with the activation of other themes. I can not send pictures because the only thing that comes up is "Error 324 (net:: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE)" and from this error I can not access wordpress administration. I have to delete the folder airlock from the FTP program to access the administration of wordpress
    I do not know if wordpress problem or my virtual server (this in aruba.it)
    The issue is that I have looked for another topic and I have no problem.
    So, if not resolved, I will ask paypal money back.

With regards
  • AirAir
    edited December 2011 Posts: 10,970
    Threat ? Nice start :-)

I understand that you installed another themes, and you had no problem. Did you installed any complex themes or just twentyeleven(or similar)?

As you can see, no other person have same problem so it is something in your server.

Back to the topic:

Make an account in WP for me, and send data via private message.
    I want to see my self. I think it will have something with directory permissions.
    Post edited by Air on