Before you ask please READ THIS

Blog not working

edited March 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 3

I've got the theme set up and several galleries set up and everything seems to be working great. I have done some customisation here and there to remove things that I don't want. However today when I tried to set up the blog some strange things are happening. First, the menu doesn't show up in the header anymore. Secondly the posts don't appear in recent posts or even archives in the sidebar. Also if I set the blog to display as masonry nothing shows up at all. I have correctly set in the main settings to display a blank Frontpage as the home page and a blank Blog page as the posts page, so I'm really not sure why these things are happening.

Main site: elisedumontet.com/wp

Blog: elisedumontet.com/wp/index.php/blog/

Any ideas?

Specs:
Wordpress 3.5.1
No active plugins
Theme Version: Hypershot 1.1.3
Code mods: The only relevant thing is I've hidden the addons in the header, but if I bring that section back I still have these problems.
Post edited by mrkevin on

Comments

• AirAir
    OK I see. Some file is corrupted and your page is not loading fully due to some PHP error. Go and enable debug mode, and we will be wiser then http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress#WP_DEBUG
    Part : define('WP_DEBUG', true);

With regards.
    Okay, Debug mode is enabled.

This shows up in the sidebar under Recent Posts

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strlen() in D:\domains\elisedumontet.com\wwwroot\wp\wp-content\themes\hypershot\advance\widgets.php on line 86
  • AirAir
    Hmm that is odd that you don't have this function in your PHP.
    OK to fix issues find in widget.php all mb_strlen and change it to strlen. I will also do it in next update. Thanks for pointing this out!

With regards.
    Great, everything is working correctly now thanks!