Before you ask please READ THIS

Add field in form

edited March 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 14
Hi,

I would add a new field in the contact form. What I need to add/change to do this? Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,
    you need to edit /advance/apollo13.php file. In 1610 line there is contact_form function. You need to add one more input there.

Best,
    Miłosz
    Hi, I add two new fields in the form but we detect that the form don't run in iPad or mobile.
    Hi,

Please send me alink to your blog.

Kind regards
    Hi Pixelade,

Firstly please update your skyfashion theme to version 2.1 (it is actually newest version of our theme). Your current version is 1.6.

I've checked your WP and contact form on iPhone and it looks the same as on PC. Could you send me any screenshot with better description of your problem?

Kind regards

Hi Argone,

I don't updated the theme because I modified parts of code (retina.js, and some little things) and I don't want to lose it.

The problem it's only when a user send a form, when clic "send" we don't recieve the mail, but in PC runs correctly.
    Hi Pixelade,

There was an total update of our engine till version 1.8 and then 2.0 and we don't support our past version because it has much of bugs.

Is there any way to update your version of skyfashion?

Kind regards
    Ok, I installed a new blog with the ultimate version of the theme and the form doesn't send in ipad.

The URL is:

http://lovelydays.brandhaus.es

When I send form I recieve a message that it send correctly but in the mailbox I don't recieve it.
    I've been doing some checks (In the older version and the newer) and the problem it's that the user need to fill all fields (Requiered or not)

Thats serious problem because we have been lost some potentials clients because of this.

Some solution?

Thanks!
    Hi Pixelade,

Our contact form is pretty simple and we didn't thought about extendig it'sfunctionality. I recommend to create contact form with this plugin:
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/

There are many options and you can configure every text in form.

Kind regards
    How I hide your form from the theme? If I install this plugin, I have two forms in the contact page.
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 14
    I written in the file layout.css this code to hide the contact form from the contact page:

div#contact_form {
    max-width: 680px;
    display: none;
    }
    It's correct?

Thanks
    Post edited by Air on
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 493
    div#contact_form {
    display: none;
    }
    kind regards