Before you ask please READ THIS

Menue problems

edited March 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 36
Hello!
I pretty much setup my theme the way i wanted and i just wanted to remove "link" icon on the photos.
I found this topic on the forum http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/607/hide-show-description-and-link#Item_2
So i've done all that in child theme but the problem was that the footer menue was gone....so i deleted child theme and edited the main theme(deleted lines) like in the post.Everything was working perfect and "link" icon was gone,but then i made small changes in Menue and everyithing fell apart.

The Main menue on the top changed(in alfabetical order),the dropdown menue disappeared and the footer menu was gone again.I've try to edit menue again..nothing...i've deleted it too but notthing changed...i can't do anything.
I've try to delete theme and upload it again,but that doesn't work too.How can i fix this?

www.hrvojegolubic.com

The page looked like this before the changes.

Thx!
w.JPG
900 x 463 - 116K
Post edited by Yield on

Comments

I found the solution to the problem!
    Thx :)
  • AirAir
    Sorry for late answer, I was changing flats...
    It looks great now :-)
    You know that you can make this photo show between footer and header if you like. To do it see option Fit album, in add/edit of album.

With regards.
    Hi!
    No problem,i manage to solve the problem:)
    I know,but i croped the photos this way so that when you "hide layout" they cover big portion of the screen but still be visible with layout.
    Thx fot the advice :)
    Regards