Before you ask please READ THIS

Album lists

edited April 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 8
Hello,

So i am migrating over my theme and in the meantime i have been experiencing problems getting the albums to work the way i had it set when it on the old URL. I had the theme set up so it would show up as bricks, five albums. Now when i try to set the theme up i set the main link as the album that i have set in the albums section of the theme and i click on that an it just shows that album as a slider when i have told the theme to display the albums list as a brick. The other albums are set up in a list below the main link as sub links.. these albums would be view-able with the navigation's arrows.

I guess the "album" slug is not working? is there a specific URL that i have to use to link the albums section to show up the selected album? It just seems to be functioning differently then when i set it up originally.

Thank you..

Comments

• Nerver mind i figured it out finally.. I had to re install all the pages for the theme to read them correctly
  • AirAir
    Great you worked it out. In such cases link to project is gold, and I would had hard time finding out what is the problem exactly.

With regards.