Before you ask please READ THIS

Remove 'Show Info' section

edited April 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 26
Hi

Is it possible to remove the 'show info' section from the header entirely? I've created a separate 'Contact' page and dont want to have it duplicated. Link to site: georgeangelovski.com

Thanks

Comments

• edited May 2013 Posts: 38
    Could it be possible with meta to allow it or not on a per page basis ?

No, I'm not asking you to make it for me, not yet ;), I'm just wondering if it could be made without making me mad. Metas are metas, ok, nothing hard there, but then is it easy to load or not that info bar on flight ?

Cheers
    Post edited by Paul on
  • AirAir
    It is easy, and could be possible with metas, cause it is checked with single line in header.php:
    if( $apollo13->get_option( 'settings', 'header_info' ) == 'on' ){
    So shouldn't be too much work ;-)

With regards.
    Again an answer making my day.
    Even a sunday.
    Man ! Thank you.
  • AirAir
    Great to hear that:-)

Have a nice day today also !
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 38
    I've finally added another condition to the line you higlighted in header.php :
    if( $apollo13->get_option( 'settings', 'header_info' ) == 'on' && get_post_type() !='album')
    don't know if it's the proper clean way but for now it disallows infos pane display in album view which was exactly my personnal wishe (and I've kept the overall settings condition, who knows).

I was wondering why get_post_type() gives same results on blog bricks view and single post display ?

Thanks again.
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    Paul said:
    I was wondering why get_post_type() gives same results on blog bricks view and single post display ?
    That is how Wordpress work, but depends where you test: before loop or in loop.

With regards.