Before you ask please READ THIS

Use previously created posts in Works list

edited April 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 22
Thank´s for making this theme, I´m just getting started with it. I switched from another theme where basically all my content are posts with images. Is there anyway that I could use these to display my recent posts in the Works list layout you do on the demo?

(I got the layout working when creating Works, I´m just lazy and I don´t want to convert all my posts to works if I don´t have to).

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello pior.

Unfortunately there is no way I am aware of. I would love to have such converter in our theme, but it is not obvious how to do it, which images should be converted and which not. It would be easier to do converter from works to posts :-)

We also wanted to use new gallery mechanism introduced in wordpress 3.5 to make such migration easier but we are still working on it. I hope it can be done, but for now you can either reupload your pictures using multiupload feature or add each photo to works by selecting it from your library.

If you need any more details, please ask:-)

With regards.
    Thank you for your answer. It took some time, but i re-made all the posts in to Works.