Before you ask please READ THIS

help which files to remove blog page tags and comments

edited April 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 28
Hello, I'm using skyfashion theme, I figured out to modify the single-loop.php file to remove tag and comment on single blog post, but on the blog list page, I made same modification to blog.php and didn't work. :( could you tell me what other files I should look in? been looking and searching forums couple hours trying to figure out. I realize mods aren't support, but if you could point me to files I'm missing, I would really appreciate it!! Want cleaner look with just date, using more as articles than blog.

this is code I deleted from both files (comment block syntax didn't work?)

<?php echo __('Tags', TPL_SLUG); ?>: <?php $apollo13->posted_in(); ?>

" <?php if (get_comments_number() == 0)
echo 'style="color: #9B9B9B;"' ?>
href="<?php echo get_comments_link() ?>" title="">
<?php if (get_comments_number() == 0) { ?>
<?php echo __('No comments', TPL_SLUG); ?>
<?php
} else {
printf(_n('%1$s comment', '%1$s comments', get_comments_number(), TPL_SLUG), number_format_i18n(get_comments_number()));
}
?>

I don't see what else in blog.php would be displaying tags and comments that I also need to remove?? I will keep looking tomorrow to see if I can find what I'm missing, but if not too much trouble, very much appreciated if you know which other files I should look in, thank you!!
Post edited by VickiP on

Comments

• Hi,
    I will glad to help you.

Please send me your url, username and password at support@apollo13.eu.
    I will check it for you. It sounds like you make everything ok, so I need to look deeper for the problem.

Best,
    Miłosz