Before you ask please READ THIS

video in gallery

edited April 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 5
Hi,

I'm putting all my work into the site now, and i noticed that in the gallery, not all the video's (especially from sites like vimeo or youtube) behaves the same. I got most of the problems figured out, but there is still one youtube link () that is not playable in the gallery. I suppose it has something to do with the link as a lot of other youtube films do play correctly?

and another quick question, how do i get rid of the social media icons in the gallery (top left corner: like, googe+ pinterest etc) because i can't find it anywhere

thanks in advance :)

Comments

Btw, I also noticed that the thumbnails in the bottom don't work with video's within the gallery.

It might be better to put all my video in a second 'works (2)' page? that's too bad because I can't change the brick's sizes without changing that of 'works 1'
  • AirAir
    Hello

I think you are talking about bricks gallery, cause in slider your link works perfect:-)
    You have to remove & form end of the link :-)
    Please check documentation to see what kind of links you should use http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/image_sizes_video_support_and_others_video_audio_support
    mooms said: and another quick question, how do i get rid of the social media icons in the gallery (top left corner: like, googe+ pinterest etc) because i can't find it anywhere
    I think we could force it to disappear with this cusom CSS(add it in http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/appearance_menu_custom_css )
    .jackbox-social{
    display: none !important;
    }
    mooms said: Btw, I also noticed that the thumbnails in the bottom don't work with video's within the gallery.
    I think you mean lightbox script. This is external script and it uses different source for thumbs, but I will check what can be done.
    mooms said: that's too bad because I can't change the brick's sizes without changing that of 'works 1'
    This one I don't understand, sorry.

With regards.
    1 and 2 are solved :)
    3. yes I mean the lightbox script. would be awesome if you could fix it

thanks man, i'm really glad I bought your template with the great support that goes with it!
  • AirAir
    I will respond here when I will have answer for this:-)
    mooms said: i'm really glad I bought your template with the great support that goes with it!
    Thanks for your kind words. Don't forget to rate us on ThemeForest - it helps us a lot!

With regards.

• AirAir
    This is fixed in new version 1.1. Please download it from Themeforest :-)

With regards.
    you are awesome!!! :)