762 x 322 - 65K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Use this cusomt CSS to hide buttons
    .flex-control-nav{
    display: none !important;
    }
    To hide author info follow this http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/2357#Comment_2357

With regards.
    Yes, it's good ! Thank you !

--Juste few questions. In a single blogpost, in my slider i want my portraits pics in 450X900, but there are resized in big format !

-On the blog page, i don't want see featured slider, but only featured image, and then after the slider only in the post. O-o

-Last question, can i remove the white border around slider ?

Sorry for my bad english, it's hard for me :) I hope you understand me.

thank you
  • AirAir
    lomex said: --Juste few questions. In a single blogpost, in my slider i want my portraits pics in 450X900, but there are resized in big format !
    Could you show me(link)? What have you done to achieve such dimensions?
    lomex said: -On the blog page, i don't want see featured slider, but only featured image, and then after the slider only in the post. O-o
    Go to advance/utilities.php line ~518 and change:
    if( empty( $img_or_vid ) || $img_or_vid == 'post_image_1' ){
    to:
    if( empty( $img_or_vid ) || $img_or_vid == 'post_image_1' ||((is_home() || is_archive() || is_search()) && $img_or_vid == 'post_slides_1') ){
    lomex said: Last question, can i remove the white border around slider ?
    Use this custom CSS:
    .flexslider{
    border: none !important;
    }
    With regards.
    Hi,

I send you mp for my first question. It's ok for others, ty !
    Great support !!
    Thank you !
  • AirAir
    OK so you are talking about slider in posts:-) It was made for bigger photos but no worries, this custom CSS should help(tested it):
    .flexslider .slides img{
    max-width: 100%;
    width: auto !important;
    margin: 0 auto;
    }
    With regards.
    Ok cool ! it's ok !
    Thank Yoou !
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 38
    Hello, I had the same wish, pictures getting awfully stretched in post/slider display.

Although I could not see any changes on its size (full width - gallery - post) after adding that given CSS tweak. Could you please Sir tell me where I should add those lines (I added them at end of main "style.css", may be i'm misunderstanding something) ?

Example : http://studio.neq3.com/?p=1 , the first picture portrait oriented, is displayed at 1232*943 while it's originally just a 450*600).

Thanks in advance for your attention.

And by the way that theme ROCKXX :)
    First time I'm buying one. So sexy.

Edit : I've tried thru custom CSS with the plugin, not better. Still 1232*943. ?
    Post edited by Paul on
  • AirAir
    Hi, and thanks for your kind words.

Adding in Custom CSS plugin is ok, but as I see on your page it doesn't work for now. To make it read your custom CSS you have to set up permailinks: Go to Settings->Permalinks and set them to post name

Lets hope that will help.

With regards.
    Hi Air,

You were right, it works now !
    Don't really get why but, hey, it does :)

Thanks a lot.