Before you ask please READ THIS

H tags not showing as white in Dark option

edited April 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 2
Here is the query i raised on the site.. thanks

Hey Fantastic theme, very impressed with it!

One thing i am not sure how to fix, when i use the dark content version for pages the H1 and H2 tags i have used no longer show as they are still in black.. i tried going into the css and add code for the tags to make them white but it didnt seem to work… can you advise me how to do this please

thanks

steve

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Thanks for kind words :-)

Could you please send link to your site(this with dark content) so I could see what is going on? It should be nice and visible, but maybe you mean something else :-) Screen shot is also welcome :-)

With regards.
  • Hi

I do not have the dark version turned on now because i need my customers to be able to read the content..if i can pm you the site and user and pass that would be great then you could switch it over to dark for the page i am having the problem with?

cheers

steve
  • AirAir
    OK, so if not even screen shot is possible: do you mean page title or HX tags in content? I think the second one ;-) I will check it:-)

With regards.
  • AirAir
    OK, my fault for not getting it on start:-) Please use this custom CSS in http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/appearance_menu_custom_css

.content-dark h1, .content-dark h2, .content-dark h3, .content-dark h4, .content-dark h5, .content-dark h6,
    .content-dark h1 a, .content-dark h2 a, .content-dark h3 a, .content-dark h4 a, .content-dark h5 a, .content-dark h6 a{
    color: #D1D1D1;
    }
    I will add it to theme, so it will be there as default. Thanks for pointing this out!

With regards.
  • AirAir
    This is fixed in new version 1.1. Please download it from Themeforest :-)

With regards.