Before you ask please READ THIS

Single (Detail) page portfolio gets 404

edited April 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 2
Hi there,

This is the second themes I bought :) Must say this one is a whole lot better :) Pack with features etc.. Good job.

There are 2 questions I have:
01. I did make sure the slugs don't overlap in terms of naming, but when I click on the thumbnail to get to the detail page, I get 404. If I use a not-so-pretty (default) permalink (not by postname), it's working out good. Any idea how to fix this?

02. Is there anyway to disable title and subtitle on the thumbnails (work list)? I found the text overlaying the thumbnail is obstructing.

Thanks much

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

1. Is it possible to see link to your site?

2. You mean fact that it shows up on hover?

With regards.
    01. I've fixed it. Well I reinstall wordpress and the theme again and now it's working just fine :)

02. When you land on the homepage, you see tiles of thumbnails right? In your demo mode, the first thumbnail is the purple one with "Monster" as the title and "Nice One" as the subtitle. Is there a way to disable them (title and sub)? (Pic as a reference is enclosed.

03. How hard is it to turn these thumbnails black and white and burst into color on hover?

Thanks again!
    screenshot2.JPG
    327 x 302 - 32K
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

1. Great:-)

2. So you don't want to see titles even on hover? I will add such option in update.

3. It is pretty hard lot do.

With regards.