Before you ask please READ THIS

Bricks album scrolls down after/while showing pictures in lightbox

edited April 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 40
Hello Air,
today, I stumbled over a bug - I guess.

Everytime I click on an item in an bricks album, after closing the lightbox, the album is scrolled down to the bottom.
This is quite irritating.

Can youhave a look on this? I sent you an pm with a link.

Regards
Max

Comments

• AirAir
    edited April 2013 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

No it is not bug, it is related to this topic http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/1089/loading-photos-on-bricks-album
    and this feature in changelog
    Added: Connection between lightbox and lazy load in bricks album
    If you need more details on this case(if it isn't obvious where is connection to your question), please ask:-)

What is your proposition to change this behaviour? How would you solve it?

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hi Air,

hmm, I see.
    This behavior ist needed for lightbox to show all pics. So it's hard to solve... maybe save the postition of the grind, open the lightbox and while watching the pics, scroll back in the background.
    Or, activate lazy load only, if you reached the last displayed picture in the lightbox...

The problem is now, that, if someone picks - say - the 2nd picture and after this closes the lightbox and then wanted to pick the - say - 5th, then he has to scroll back to the top and then find the 5th picture he intended to view next.

It just because I watched my girlfriend clicking through my page and finding her confused why the pictures which where there before the click are now somewhere else :)

Regards
    Max
  • AirAir
    Thanks for all info. It is really important. I have idea how to solve it but you will have to be patient for 2-3 days. Is it OK for you?:-)

With regards.
    Of course :)
  • AirAir
    edited May 2013 Posts: 10,970
    Hello

If you like please test these files to check is it better now.
    First switch to not compressed styles and scripts http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/advance_menu_use_compressed_js_amp_css
    Next copy style.css to main theme directory and script.js to js/uncompressed

If everything will be OK I will add it to update.

After testing switch back to compressed versions:-)

Thanks!

With regards.
    zip
    zip
    files.zip
    Post edited by Air on
    Hi Air,
    I am going to check this within the next two days.
    Max
  • AirAir
    And how is that?:-) Tested or not?:-)

With regards.
    Ahhh :)
    I can't check that right now for I completely switched to foobox.
    Will look into that the next days!!
  • AirAir
    Don't worry:-) I have added this to update already. One more thing and there will be new version.

With regards.
    Hi Air,
    I checked your solution AND - of course - it works now as I would have expected it. No scrolling to bottom any more.
    Good work!
    Max
  • AirAir
    Thanks!

With regards.