Before you ask please READ THIS

Thumbnail image size - Change settings

edited April 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 14
When images are added to the "Works" post area, thumbnail images are created. From what I can tell, they are 500px x 384px. My images don't need to be this large. Where can I change this setting.

cheers
Andrew

Comments

Just to be clear. I understand that you can change the display settings in the admin backend with all the nice sliders to help set width, height, spacing.

What I want to know is where to change the code that generates the actual thumbnail images. Mine are created at 500px x 384px which is too big.
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

Sorry for late answer, I was away for one day.
    digirum said: What I want to know is where to change the code that generates the actual thumbnail images. Mine are created at 500px x 384px which is too big.
    You mean it is bigger then set in admin panel? We done it like that to make images sharper for Retina images and mainly for hover zoom effect. I would recommend only to use admin settings for that, but if you really need it go to advance/apollo13.php line ~131 and in function setup() { you have all definition of images sizes.

With regards.