Before you ask please READ THIS

Help for customization

edited April 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 5
Hi, I purchased your theme. Impressive! I strongly recommend this theme for anyone who’s reading this post. Anyway, I’ve 2 questions: 1- Is it possible to set social network to share contents? I mean, if I set a full width gallery I can see in the middle of the image the icon to share it everywhere, however this doesn’t happen if I set a bricks gallery. I cannot share the gallery itself neither the single image. Also, I cannot share the blog posts. Does it is possible? I’m guessing something’s wrong with my settings. :) 2- I’d like to set a gallery as homepage instead of the blog (very easy, settings menu it’s quite simple), however if I do that I cannot find again the blog page. I’d like to create a menu tab called “blog” and link it to the related page, but I can’t find it. I just find the “archive page” which is not shown in bricks mode. Thanks for any help! D

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello and thanks for kind words:-)
    dadered said: I mean, if I set a full width gallery I can see in the middle of the image the icon to share it everywhere, however this doesn’t happen if I set a bricks gallery.
    Yes that is difference between these two layouts. I will take a look once again at bricks theme and think is it possible in safe way.
    dadered said: I cannot share the gallery itself(...) Also, I cannot share the blog posts
    Why is that? Copy link to facebook doesn't do the trick? For posts you can enable AddThis plugin(you have it if you installed it for Albums). More info http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/plugins_recomendations_addthis
    dadered said: I’d like to create a menu tab called “blog” and link it to the related page, but I can’t find it. I just find the “archive page” which is not shown in bricks mode.
    http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/adding_frontpage :-) and link this page in menu:-)

With regards.
    Thanks for your complete answer.
    I followed your tricks and now I can set the blog page as a secondary one and I can share my posts. I asked you about sharing images not for me but for other users! ;)
    I'm gonna wait if you can find a solution for this kind of sharing in bricks gallery, anyway thank you very much! ;)
  • AirAir
    That is great:-) I will take a look on this "sharing" in few days.

With regards.
    HI,
    I am alos interested in this topic. Is their any solution in sight?
    Thanks
  • AirAir
    Nope, not yet. I am personally in middle of my flat renovation so I have time only for support forum for now :-|

With regards.
    Keep on going and create your nice home! This is prior one ;-)
  • AirAir
    Trying my best to organize time so I could sit back to code :-) I will reply in this topic when something will be clear in that case:-)

Thanks and with regards:-)
  • AirAir
    Hi:-)

Socials are added to bricks theme:-) Few more small things and in 12 hours we will add update to themeForest, hope they will approve it fast.

I will reply here when update will be ready for download :-)

With regards.
  • AirAir
    Update is available :-)
    Thanks for your great support!
    Thank you for your help. Really great! :)