Before you ask please READ THIS

Page Title Padding Top

edited May 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 46
Hello,

It's me again. :-)

I'm half way through building the site but now I've encountered another thing: I've created a page with only one picture that says 'Coming soon' - it'll become a gallery in few weeks. First I wanted to have no title at all but couldn't find a way to disable it except for leaving it empty and changing the title in Menu settings. But this leaves a big gap on the top plus a separator - and I don't know how to get a rid of those.

Anyway, I then decided to keep the title but there is still a big gap from the top and I need to move it up a bit to show full picture. See attached image.

I've tried to find this padding thing in a compressed CSS but no luck.

Please help! :-)

David
Screen shot 2013-05-05 at 15.19.04.png
1613 x 274 - 157K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

For searching you could switch to uncompressed version(style.css).
    As I see this is normal padding as designed, not some unusual behaviour.

Anyway if you want to achieve this effect only on one page you have to give me link to that page and I will prepare custom CSS for you. You can decide even to switch off title or reduce padding.

With regards.
    Hi,

Well, if it's not too much trouble I would love to have the same padding like on the Blog page because there the padding is slightly decreased. And I'd love to have that on all the pages.

I will gladly buy you another donut and latte if you could do this for me. :-)

Thank you.

David

I'll send you login as it can't go public just yet.

Could you please take a look at the homepage slider as well? It doesn't work as it's supposed to and I'm sure I've got all the settings all right - when you navigate away form the homepage and then come back it behaves strangely, sometimes it shows all five slides, sometimes only one or two and sometimes none, see attached file.
    I've got no idea where did I mess it up.

Big thanks!
    Screen shot 2013-05-06 at 7.48.43.png
    1244 x 278 - 17K
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

For pages use this custom CSS:

.page #content{
    margin-top: 0px;
    }
    and it will look good.

As for your slider I changed it to Full Width as explained in our documentation http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/adding_frontpage_slider

It looks like it helped, but check yourself.

With regards.