Before you ask please READ THIS

social icons

edited May 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 6
I would like to change the text when you hover over the social links icons “follow us on instagram ”. could you please tell me which file i need to change this in the css.. thanks !

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello.

You can either change it in translation file http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/translating_theme
    or search for string Follow us on in advance/utilities.php line ~795.

With regards
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 6
    thanks.. but on line 795 in the utilities file it says this :
    $soc_html .= '<a target="_blank" href="' . esc_url($value['value']) . '" title="' . esc_attr(__fe( 'Follow us on ' ) . $apollo13->all_theme_options[ 'social' ][ 'social_services' ][ $id ]['name']..
    ['name'] -- how do i change the actual name?

thanks
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    Sign ~ mean "around". Please search for mentioned string somewhere near or just use "Find" in your editor to do it. There is only one such string.

With regards.
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 6
    i can't seem to figure this part out :( i find this string in the utlitlies file - but cant seem to change the names of the of the follow us on "twitter" --- i want to change the word twitter - - not follow us

thanks
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    You didn't told earlier that you wish to change the other part. As I said you can either do this in translation file(you have there all such texts) or there is also other way:

To change this social services names you can find them in advance/options.php in lines 1382 - 1533. In such example
                'twitter' => array(
    'name' => 'Twitter',
    'value' => '',
    'pos' => 0
    ),
    You edit only this what is in label 'name' in this case it is Twitter.

Hopes that help.

With regards.
  • thank you for your help , again
  • AirAir
    If you are happy with this theme please don't forget to rate us on ThemeForest - it helps us a lot! Thanks!