Before you ask please READ THIS

Works images on 'full width images' don't display correctly

edited May 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 2
Hello guys.
First of all: thank you for this great theme!

There is just one (small?) problem with image loading/display (on latest Chrome and Safari on Mac).
I have a work-item with multiple images with the style "present media in: full width photos".

When I open the page, some of the images don't load/display correctly. I only see a stroke of the image. I think it's a problem with the height. When I hover the strokes they display the lightbox button, and when I click they display the lightbox correctly.

This happens completely randomly, and when I refresh the page some images appear correctly but sometimes also don't show at all.

Extra info: Wordpress 3.5.1.
Active plugins: captcha / Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades / SEO pack
Customized lightbox CSS but doesn't affect this problem (tried without custom css too)

I hope to hear from you!

- Joni (site: joniisraeli.com)
screenie.jpg
1237 x 972 - 305K
Post edited by jisraeli on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Thanks for such detailed information. I think I noticed something similar and I will definitely check what is going on, and what can be done.

Will respond in this topic when I will have some news:-)

With regards.
  • AirAir
    It looks like this two styles fix this issue. It will be also added in update.

#a13-full-photos img{
    display: block;
    }
    #a13-full-photos a{
    display: block;
    }
    With regards.
    Fixed. Thank you!

I found out the same problem sometimes appears with the scroller template and added display:block to #a13-scroll-pan, #a13-scroll-pan a, #a13-scroll-pan img too. You might have already found that out yourself but just letting you know. Cheers.
  • AirAir
    Thanks for info! I will check it also and add it cause I didn't. Thanks for sharing this info!

With regards.