Before you ask please READ THIS

Slide Text not automatically opened

edited May 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 10
Hi,
I have set up a album as start page. The album is in full screen mode with autoplay on. So far so good. Everything ist fine. I set "Show thumbnails/text/none on page load" to text and it is OK. However I wanted to disable the thumbnails list which worked with the given option.

Now the problem:
Doing this will no longer open the text panel automatically. Can you give me a hint what I must change/correct (because I think it is a theme error) to get the text overlay automatically on album load opened again.

Thanks for your support!
Post edited by martin on

Comments

By the way: My Wordpress Version 3.5.1, Latests Hypershot Theme Version
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

Yes you are right it is bug in theme. Please upload this file from zip archive to hypershot/js directory. It will be included in update also.
    Thanks for reporting this!

With regards.
    zip
    zip
    album-view-full.zip
    Hello,
    Thank you for your quick reply. The Slide opens now as expected.

Have a nice day!
  • AirAir
    Thanks and same for you!
    I would replay 12 hours ago but I was so tired, that I couldn't figure out why there was a bug :-)
    Two final questions:

1) I am make a customization of some js files. Is it possible to do this in the child theme without modifying the original theme files (e.g. copy the files in the child theme folders and then they will be took from there)

2) Can you give me the uncompressed version of the full view js file or tell me what you have changed. I customized this one already.

Thanks
  • AirAir
    Hello

1. Rather not, but feel free to test it.

2. In attachment:-)

With regards.
    zip
    zip
    album-view-full.zip
    Hello,
    1) I tried and you are right. It is better to modify the original and keep a good log for the next update
    2) Thanks

Have a nice day!