Before you ask please READ THIS

Album images order

edited May 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 139
Hello,

images order is not the same in my album in back office or front office? If I rearrange the pictures in back office, it is not reflected in front office.

By the way, it is not possible to add a picture already downloaded to the album by the "upload" button but just by inserting url in the field. Do you plan to change that and to let us take advantage of the WP 3.5 new media manager?

Comments

• AirAir
    edited May 2013 Posts: 10,970
    Hello,

From end
    Eric05 said: Do you plan to (...) take advantage of the WP 3.5 new media manager?
    Rather not, as it is troublesome a this point.
    Eric05 said:
    images order is not the same in my album in back office or front office? If I rearrange the pictures in back office, it is not reflected in front office.
    1. Make sure you save before your album before checking.
    2. Be sure that you are not using any cache plugins.
    3. Be sure you are not using random order of pictures.
    :-)
    Eric05 said: By the way, it is not possible to add a picture already downloaded to the album by the "upload" button but just by inserting url in the field.
    You mean you don't see any images to select when you click Upload? Could send screen shot? It could be caused by some plugin, so please check that also.

With regards.

Post edited by Air on
    No, for the last point, this is not possible to use a picture donwloaded by the wordpress media upload feature with the album upload button, is it? We can only download a picture from our own computer, right?
  • AirAir
    You are asking or posting statement :-) ?
    It is possible, and it should work.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message) . In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.
    OK, not so easy to explain what I mean in english, sorry! Just sent you a private message.

What I can do to add picture to an album :
    paste url of the picture with the "Add next image" button
    Upload pictures from my computer with multi upload area

What I'm not able to do :
    choose pictures in the wordpress media library with multi upload area

Is it the way your theme works or do I miss something in using it?

Thank you
  • AirAir
    Thanks for data. I logged into your account and had no problem in adding to album already uploaded image.

Just go to Album media - Add images section, click Show on first item(or add new one), select image, and then button Upload image, tab Media library and you can select it from Media Library :-)

With regards.
    OK, thank you! I was only trying to use the multi upload area!