Before you ask please READ THIS

JackBox wp plugin

edited May 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 27
Hello, if I download the JackBox wp plugin; will it override any of the settings that are already setup in the template?

Thxs

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello,

I don't know about settings, and is there any free version of JackBox but for sure there may conflict as we had to alter some settings in it. However in Advance menu you can switch off theme ligthbox(Jackbox) and experiment. Keep in mind that integration of it with our theme is rather deep.

With regards.
    thxs, I ask because I want to be able to launch a lightbox from a page that can contain a iframe. I don't want the visitor to leave the page but pop the light box via a link or button.

The Jackbox site said the following; I just want to be sure that it doesn't mess up the lightbox functionality that you used in the template.

Per the site:
    JackBox will not override any previous lightbox setup your website uses. Instead, any previous lightbox content your site happens to have will need to be manually connected to JackBox once the plugin is installed.

Thxs
  • AirAir
    Then lets hope it will work for you without any issues:-)

With regards.
    Thxs I will give it a try and let you know...

Great customer service!!!
  • AirAir
    Thanks a lot;-)