Before you ask please READ THIS

Columns & Pricing Boxes

edited May 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 6
Hello!

1. On my 'services' page I would like to insert the 'about' row you have on the example home page on Skyfashion with the graphics and separated paragraphs for the title that is centered in the column and text. I tried using html in the inserted shortcode to skip lines and center text but that didn't work. Do you have instructions?

2. Also, I would like to add pricing boxes in 4 columns like the example. How do you do that?

Thanks!
Becca
Screen Shot 2013-05-17 at 4.21.20 PM.png
1040 x 293 - 29K

Comments

Hi rebeccarbabin,

1. Send me a link to this functionality on our demo template.

2. In your editor on page/post you have to click green plus sign (its on the right of editor interface). Then select category Price Boxes, and from the select choose Small. After that you have to input all options in form.

With regards
    Hi rebeccarbabin,

Let me know if you resolved this problems.

With regards
  • Hi-

I resolved problem 2, but I still am running into issues with problem 1. Also. I attached a picture of what I was talking about in your demo in my original post. It is on the home page under the 'about' section.

Right now, I am adding the columns and within it, all text has to be formatted in one paragraph, without being able to skip lines or center text. I attached a picture of what happens on my page when I add columns.

Here is the link to your demo homepage: http://themeforest.net/item/skyfashion-minimalist-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/2735654.

Thanks!
    Becca
    Screen Shot 2013-05-20 at 10.08.44 AM.png
    960 x 155 - 29K
    Hi rebeccarbabin,

I clicked on this link but there is an error page of themeforest.
    Please click on this link http://themes.apollo13.eu/skyfashion/ and search for this functionality.

With regards