Before you ask please READ THIS

Bad Visualization on IE7

edited May 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 6
Hello!

I think someone else also mentioned this about IE7, but I got to work today and pulled up my page on IE8 and the colors are totally different (and wrong) than on Safari, which I built the page on. How can this be corrected? I'm concerned now that these issues will occur on all IE browsers.

Thanks!
Becca

Comments

Hi rebeccarbabin,

Please send me a link and i will try to find the problem.

With regards
  • stylingbyrebeccarose.com

I also noticed that although I have the three column portfolio option, it always resizes to 2 columns on IE.
    Hi rebeccarbabin,

I'm sorry for time without answer. I tested your website on IE7... I don't know why why this problems appeared. I will try to fix it till wednesday.

With regards
  • Hello!

Are there any updates on this? My site is live and I would like to make sure those viewing it are seeing it correctly.

Thanks!
    Hi rebeccarbabin,

I'm sorry but i talked with my chief and we don't support IE7 anymore. IE7 has an security problems and we decided to support IE from version 8.

With regards
  • Hello!

If you read the comment I originally posted, the visualization issues are actually on IE8. I commented that I saw IE7 also had problems, but I am looking at IE8 now at work and the visuallization is wrong (wrong links colors, columns incorrect on portfolio). Please let me know ASAP on how this can be fixed.

Thanks!
    Becca
    Hello rebeccarbabin,

Please send me screenshots and links to pages on which you see a difference.

With regards