Before you ask please READ THIS

Fixed widget area

edited May 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 37
Two questions

When you scroll down a page is it possible to only scroll through the page but have the widget area remain fixed and not scroll?

Also how might I use CSS to get rid of the line under title heading at the top of widget area.

Thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello blyth

You are editing your page for really long time :-)
    blyth said: When you scroll down a page is it possible to only scroll through the page but have the widget area remain fixed and not scroll?
    Making so is really not safe, cause if your viewer will have small window, he might not reach some of content in bottom of sidebar. Making such things require more caution and bonus coding.
    blyth said: Also how might I use CSS to get rid of the line under title heading at the top of widget area.
    Could you show on screen shot what line you mean?

With regards.
    Thanks Air - yes it takes me ages as I get about 5 mins a day on my page and most of the time don't know what I am doing so just follow my nose. Thanks for all you help along the way.

Ok so I understand why widget area can't be fixed. I have used a slider (see attached page) but it isn't responsive so looks goofy on a phone or ipad. I take it there is no way to avoid that.

Attached is a screen shot - is it possible to make the lines pointed out by the arrows to disappear. Thanks
    screen shot copy.jpg
    1270 x 797 - 266K
  • AirAir
    I understand:-)

About these lines, please use this custom CSS:

#content aside{
    background: none;
    }
    .widget{
    border-bottom: none;
    }
    With regards.