Before you ask please READ THIS

facebook issue

edited May 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 139
Hello Air,

when I go to my facebook page and insert the link to my website, the url, facebook inserts a block with a thumbnail at left side and site title and meta description at right side. Generally you have the choice of the thumbail between the images that are displayed in the page. But with your theme, the only thumbnail displayed is the logo, and not the images of the album I've chosen for my homepage. This is not very cool. Is there a way to change that?

Thank you

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

I understand you mean Single Album page, right?
    If yes then there is no much that can be done without some serious modification.

With regards.
    No plugin suggestion?
  • AirAir
    Please try search for some plugin.

Better now?:-)

Serious:
    I asked you question and you didn't confirm.
    Maybe there is some plugin that will allow you to set static image in content. Anyway work of album(if you are talking about album?) is like that cause it is loaded with JavaScript. It would require some preprinting of Album for no JavaScript reader(facebook, google) and then hide it and load proper content with JavaScript.

With regards.
    OK, OK, sorry. Yes, you were right, this is with single album page. I've tried some plugins that weren't working. I thought you, knowing how your theme works, could have some ideas of a plugin that could work.

anyway, this is not a big problem, I will use another page to post on facebook.
  • AirAir
    Not long ago I did something similar for Hypershot theme. I will have to take a look and see if it is also possible in Spaceship. I will mark this topic and respond when I will have something for you and we will test then :-)

With regards.
    You rock !
  • AirAir
    Sorry it took so long! I have it just fixed in new version. I hope it will be released today:-)

With regards.
    Hello Air, no problem.

I've updated the theme and now it works fine with facebook. And the new gallery media management is great!

Thank you !
  • AirAir
    Hi Eric:-)

Thanks for all your kind words here and on ThemeForest. You are one of our best clients:-) Thanks for being nice:-)

With regards.
  • edited July 2013 Posts: 139
    You welcome. But don't worry, I'm kind because your themes and your support deserve it !
    Post edited by Eric05 on