Before you ask please READ THIS

Features suggestion

edited May 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 139
As I've said on themeforest forum, I'm happy with my spaceship theme :

http://www.photographe-mariage-grenoble.pro/

and specially the support, that's very responsive.

And now it's time for my wishlist for the next spaceship update :

1 / same "album fit small images" than Hypershot

2/ Two different forms : one for contact page, one for comments

3/ Captcha integrated with forms

4 / album multi upload feature based on WP 3.5 media manager, and possibility to add more than 1 picture at a time from the media library to an existing album

5/ ability to choose wich albums will be displayed on the album page (I'd like to exclude some albums from the album page)

6 / and maybe ability to create multiple album pages with different albums, maybe with categories

7 / solving facebook single album page thumbail issue

That's it! But as said before, this is a wishlist... My site is great with the theme as it is for now.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi:-)

I will respond quickly:

1. Only if there will be some bigger rebuild of theme.
    2. What? That is how every our theme works.
    3. As point 1.
    4. As point 1, but less possible.
    5. Use option "background album only"
    6. Different theme -> Hypershot.
    7. Topic.

Thanks for all kind words. Hope your visitors will love your site!

With regards.
    OK, thank you.

For point 2, the thing is : I've translated the theme with the .po file, and I have same translations for both forms, and it was not good for me because fields labels are not the same on the contact page and for comments. Does it make sense?

So I'm now using a form plugin for contact page, and so I have also an anti spam quizz question.
  • AirAir
    Eric05 said: Does it make sense?
    Yes it does now, but which label doesn't mean the same in both forms in your translation?

Anyway there is no need for some theme update. If you say what labels you need to make different then we can edit those and generate new .po file :-) Or maybe your suggestions will be good and we will implement it.

With regards.
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 139
    OK, this is the "website" label. For comment it is OK, for the contact form, it is specific, as this is for my photo wedding job, I'd like to have "wedding date" or "wedding location". I think that's a new .po file will make it.

Post edited by Eric05 on
  • AirAir
    Hey Eric

I just noticed that there is no label "Website" in contact form. So what label you wish to change, "Subject"? "Subject" is unique so you can alter it with no problem.

With regards.
    Well, the last label before the message box! And yes, it's subject on your demo site.
    Hum, website is in comment form and it looks in the .po file that there are 2 different fields to translate. So I think it's an error of mine, sorry!
  • AirAir
    OK, so solved, great!

With regards.