Before you ask please READ THIS

Organise Albums in Album list

edited May 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 19
Hello
I am having trouble finding how to organise the albums on my album list. My home page is an album list and I want them to have the same order as my top navigation menu.
Is it possible to get rid of the contact word and the funny little 3points-lines in the contact page??

Thank you very much
Screen Shot 2013-05-24 at 10.16.09.png
2832 x 1552 - 2M
Screen Shot 2013-05-24 at 10.16.32.png
1920 x 1238 - 323K
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

I think you touch different cases in one topic(don't do it future if you don't mention it in topic title).
    If you want to change order of albums change their creation dates.

For contact form, use this custom CSS

/* Title */
    .page-template-contact-php .page-title{
    display: none;
    }
    /* Line */
    .page-template-contact-php article{
    background-image: none;
    }
    With regards.
    thank you for your prompt respond.
    where should I use this CSS?? I guess I have to copy on Apperance>editor>Stylesheet, I have tried to place it at the bottom and at the top of the sheet but it didn't work.

Cheers
  • AirAir
    Use plugin like this http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/pc-custom-css/ activate it, and next go to Appearance->Custom CSS. There you can insert your custom CSS

With regards.
    Thank you. I downloaded de plugin, installed, activated and inserted it and then save changes but it isnt working I am still getting it.
    I dont know if this is an silly question but is this plugin also for Macs as it says pc-custom-css??

Cheers
    forgot to add the screenshot..
    Screen Shot 2013-05-29 at 10.01.34.png
    2390 x 1276 - 247K
    Screen Shot 2013-05-29 at 10.01.58.png
    2432 x 1440 - 354K
  • AirAir
    More useful would be link to your site:-) Probably as usual it is case of permalinks, please follow this answer http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/3831#Comment_3831

With regards.