Before you ask please READ THIS

Sold item tag on portfolio + work item

edited May 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 33
Hello,
Thank you so much for the great theme!
We have only one question or suggestion.

Is it possible to put a function in 'works' dashboard to give an item as sold mark to it? Is it difficult to make it or ad it? Its because we are using the theme as a portfolio vintage furniture shop and we would love to ad this feature to it in order to show clients past items that are sold.

We would like to have it shown as in the grid with a square looking as a button style with sold (see threw or fill color) + if u click on the opened item = the title cross market.

I know a little php + css and html.

Kind regards,

J.

Comments

Hi kong84,

This functionality is out of scope of this theme :) but there is a possibility to create additional category of works -> "SOLD" and add this category to all sold elements. It will separate all sold elements.

For other changes - it's deeper theme customization, which we don't do(free or paid) as we don't have time and man power for that.

Hello,

Thanks for the fast reply. To bad its not possible, it would have been a great function ;)
    I will have to do it manual by thumb picture adjustment and idd category tags + styling of the item itself for now.

Or if u can give me short a small direction where to take a look at to do it myself? Then if it works i can send this function to you to build in.

> php.options
    > ad at css file
    .... no?

J.
    Hi,
    Is it possible to put the social icons next to footer credits, instead of under it?
    Or in future to have a widget for social forums?

Also i would love to adjust the alignment of text and picture (slideshow) of the portfolio item. Meaning, now is the text 1/4 of the spacing and slideshow = 3/4.
    I would like to have 1/3 text, some space in between and rest is 2/3 for the slideshow.
    I can't find it in css listing.

Kind regards,

J.
    Hi kong84,

For the first problem, try to catch the "sold" category id and in "if" condition (if category id == sold category id) add your code.
    This article should help you:
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_cat_ID

For the second and third problem I will answer your question but only if you start new topic for it, with proper title, as I want this work to be usable by others and under current topic no one would find it.

In new topic please send me a link to page where you tried to do this.

With regards

Hey thanks,
    I found the solutions myself by css file on ftp server (common files/css/...)

I have another question but will open in new topic ;).

Regards,

J.