Before you ask please READ THIS

Website Logo (Spaceship)

edited May 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 3
Hi Great theme, I'm just in the process of editing and I would like to know how I can change the 'Spaceship' logo on the top left of the homepage for one of my own eg. RJBARON? Your help is much appreciated.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Please check theme options in your admin panel and I promise you will find it. Also please read documentation, for example chapter about logo http://apollo13.eu/docs/spaceship/#!/appearance_menu_customize_logo

:-)

With regards.
    Thank you for your response. I've been to the appearance sub menu and then down to customise logo but the drop down menu (where I assume) it gives me the option to upload my logo doesn't drop-down (see attached image). I've also tried clicking on the help documentation and get the following message (see attached image).
    Screen shot 2013-05-30 at 11.34.12.png
    961 x 584 - 38K
    Screen shot 2013-05-30 at 11.31.14.png
    1051 x 747 - 40K
  • AirAir
    Have you clicked on menu label (Customize logo)?
    Maybe you have some JavaScript issues. Using localhost or normal server? If the second please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message) . In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.