Before you ask please READ THIS

Pictures in Portfolio not loading/ showing up

edited May 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 5
Hi

I just bought skyfashion yesterday and installed it. the pictures I am uploading as a work in my portfolio (here called designers) are not showing up altough you the slider working http://66.147.242.151/~istanbw2/?portfolio=nevra-karaca
here I uploaded them via Portfolio details-Add image and video and above clicked on slider:yes

in another work the pics I upload are shown distorted like here http://66.147.242.151/~istanbw2/?portfolio=asli-filinta
here I uploaded the pics in visual box bod and also clicked on slider:yes, but nothing happens, only the pics are distorted

also when being on the top level of the designers page the sub-portfolio categories are shown but without pictures.

what do I have to do in order to get the pictures showing up properly? I need to fIx this problem as I have a deadline coming up for the site. so quick help is very appreciated! thanx GUELRIZ

Comments

Hi charityvalentine,

Have you got any plugins installed?

With regards
    "in another work the pics I upload are shown distorted like here http://66.147.242.151/~istanbw2/?portfolio=asli-filinta" - I have this distortion problem too!
    Hi kavstudio,

Add this to your file style.css

img {
    width: auto !important;
    }

Let me know if it works

With regards
  • the pictures not showing up were a timthumbproblem I guess and also it had sth to do with my domain and my server not being linked together. the problem is now solved. thanks a lot!
    Argone, the style.css on the wordpress page doesn't look like normal css.see photo
    can you tell me where exactly shell i add above please?
    i can tell that when the page is not setup as portfolio page then gallery looks and works fine so the problem is with porfolio template page
    forgot attach the photo
    skyfashin style css.jpg
    1256 x 836 - 174K
    Hi kavstudio,

exactly in this file because our template css files are hidden in our structure.

With regards
    thank you for reply. I have included the file but nothing changed. still showing distorted photos when i want to upload photos as gallery in works. see printscreen
    please help
    screen gallery problem.jpg
    1186 x 1215 - 64K
    I am still waiting for sorting this problem above. Please could you check what needs to be change to solve this problem?
    Hi kavstudio,

Please update our skin to version 2.0 and let me know if it still doesn't work.

With regards
    i have jsut updated to version 2.0. then I have created new gallery as new portfolio item and nothing change. I still got distorted images like on the attached screenshot in my previous post.
    Ok kavstudion,

Let's try to resolve this problem from the begining. Have you got any plugins installed?

With regards