Before you ask please READ THIS

Adjusting the size of image displayed in Albums

edited June 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 3
Hi, loving your theme guys! I would just like to know if I can change the size of the images displayed in the main album window. At present my images (in portrait) span the height of the viewer window. I would like to change this so that the images fit within the menu bar at the top and the thumbnails at the bottom. Ideally I would like my images to appear in a similar way to your other theme Hypershot in small size albums (is there any way of copying this code?). I would also like to know how I can optimise my site for goole searches, any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Too many questions in one topic and not enough formatting to find them all:-)

About your main question please show what you have now(live link) and on screen shot what you wish to achieve. Beach Please Theme has same features as Hypershot, so options you are asking are in there.
    ROYJBARON said: I would also like to know how I can optimise my site for goole searches, any help would be appreciated.
    I don't know goole :-) Anyway if you mean Google then this is very wide question. Theme is SEO optimised by default:-)

With regards.