Before you ask please READ THIS

How to put the template in Spanish - activation primetime

edited January 2012 in Airborn Posts: 4
I have a question, the page I'm developing in Spanish, but do not let me use accents and ñ in other words do not come out of this language characters.

I also want to know as I can upload the information on the fringe of the medium, the attached image best describes my question.

I hope to have a clear answer

thanks

Carolina
Captura de pantalla 2012-01-04 a las 18.45.23.png
1280 x 800 - 631K

Comments

• I do not really like this template, it is hard to handle, no clear tutorials and almost have to guess for the inconsistencies and weaknesses solicionar this template.
    I used free templates, with interesting applications and good design, simple to operate, however this template will not let me happy at all.

It is more the answer is unclear or kind, is simple showing step by step how you solve the problem and send me to a page where I have to interpret the needs of other users and the responses of others

My rating is simply 0.

I hope me a step by step how to solves the issue of character and how to upload the image from the center of the template, because I have tanpoco response.

This note is more derogatory and little seems reposanble, please clear solutions.

If you ask question here:
    Don't be optimist - I'm not a fairy
    Don't be realist - I don't know every way that mine code will work
    Be pessimist - Assume that I'm dumber than anyone you know, so give me some tips ->
  • AirAir
    Hi there

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with this theme and answer on forum. You are really first in that matter.

Lets start from end:
    My footer is for people that write here problems and don't provide enough info so I could get insight to their case. It is attached in every answer, it is called signature
    Anyway link in signature provides standard way of dealing of issues, that you(and anyone) should follow. This is not only in our theme, but in every application issue you will ever encounter.

About inserting image:
    Did you read whole topic I have send you? There is described same issue as yours with answer. Please read it and write what is unclear.

About font:
    Please read thing i gave you before http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/85#Comment_85
    There is solution step by step, just as you mentioned.

Airborn was our first commercial theme, so they may be some things that were not done in best possible way.

With regards.